For new construction, shut-down or maintenance projects, DISC Belgium offers safety expertise support on a full-time basis for the duration of the project. The standard profile for a safety expert is shown below:
- Depending on the project requirements: educational level Safety Consultant level 2, 1 or student, and various related courses, such as VCA Full, Industrial First Aiders (Nijverheidshelper), etc.
- Project-based practical experience in industrial environments
- Strong in co-ordination and coaching
- Communicative, assertive and a team player
- Safety expert who ensures compliance with the safety regulations drawn up, identifies workplace risks, and makes adjustments if necessary. He co-ordinates, instructs and reports on the health & safety status, attends meetings, offers safety expertise support where necessary, in consultation with the client.
Depending on the level of support desired for your internal safety policy, safety consultants can also be assigned to support you in carrying out Risk Inventory and Evaluations (RIE), preparing Task-Risk Analyses (TRA), incident investigations, etc.
Are you looking for Safety Support?